“The Website” - AWantage.com
“The Service Provider” -
“The Customer” - You, The business placing the advertisement
“Advertisement” - The information, images and text published by us on your behalf including banner advertisements and escort profiles.
“Account” - A registered user on our system that is offering services
“Availability” - visible to the public
Advertising directory AWantage (“The Website”) is operated by (“The Service Provider”).
The following terms and conditions apply to all advertising services offered by The Service Provider.
Data Controler: Weryon Impex SRL
Contact address: Str. Vasile Lupu Nr 45. Ploiesti Prahova
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, we inform you that the personal data provided by means of live chat, forums, in person, email, registration forms, telephone calls or contact forms set out on this web page will be used for the purposes set out below.
All personal data provided by you, will be used for the purpose of managing your account, to have access to the different services of the website and where appropriate, for the billing and execution of the contracted services, and always based on your express consent, under the following terms and conditions.
In general, we use the personal information we collect to operate our business and provide our services, which includes using data to improve, research and develop our product offerings and to personalise your experiences.
We may use the personal information we collect through the services for a range of reasons, including:
- to provide and maintain the services.
- to manage your account with us, including for billing purposes as well as for our customer relationship management.
- to personalise the services and improve your experience.
- to improve our products, technology and services, and, where you have agreed, to provide you with updates on how we are improving the services based on any feedback you might have given.
- to analyse your use of the services in order to ensure the technical functionality of our products, technology and services, and to research and develop new products and services.
- to conduct aggregate statistical analysis with "Performance Data.” Performance Data includes aggregate, de-identified usage information and other aggregate measures of the Services’ performance. We may share aggregated, de-identified Performance Data with third parties to help us better understand our customers’ needs and improve the services.
- to prevent, detect, respond and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behaviour, and criminal activity.
- to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies.
- to perform other activities consistent with this policy
2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company and/or trading name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card or other details. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used by us (and our necessary service providers) to provide you with the Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information:
- To facilitate our provision of the Services to you;
- To analyse use of the Site;
- To keep you up-to-date with new features, products and other services which we think may be of interest to you.
4. We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us. Please note that in the event, we sell our business to any third party, we will transfer your data to that third party for the purposes of continuing to provide the Services to you.
5. Please note that we may use 'cookies' while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions and other such purposes. If you do not wish to receive 'cookies', you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area. Please note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
7. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we hold a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to defend our own rights or property or to protect the personal safety of others.
Legitimisation: The legal basis in the processing of your data is that you have chosen to access our website, to request information about our products and services, to register in the forums or to obtain the services that our website offers. The consent for the processing of personal data provided in the collection forms will be understood to be provided expressly, freely and unequivocally for the purposes described, with the marking of the boxes specified therein. In the reception of emails, the consent given in what the user has requested will be understood, for any other service, their consent will be requested.
A term of conservation: The personal data stored will be conserved during the length of the commercial relationship or you request its deletion.
Once the relationship is terminated or you request the deletion of your personal data; certain data will be stored but not used, for the period of time that is necessary for regulatory compliance or in case of legal liabilities arising from contracted services or if you violate the terms and conditions that you previously agreed to in this Web page.
When you delete your account or request the deletion of your data; we will maintain a list of “deleted” usernames so that this name is reserved and unavailable to be registered again. This is to stop impersonation of deleted users. We will store this data indefinitely. We do not consider your username to be personally identifiable as we do not store it in conjunction with any other data; in isolation, we do not consider it to be data that can personally identify you.
If your account is deleted or you request the deletion of your data, and you are currently banned from the site for violation of our terms and conditions; we will maintain a list of “banned” usernames and email addresses to stop you using GDPR regulations to nullify the action that we took in banning you. We will store this data indefinitely. We do not consider your username to be personally identifiable as we do not store it in conjunction with any other data; in isolation, we do not consider it to be data that can personally identify you. We do consider your email address to be personal data but have clarified our reason for retaining this data.
Google LLC complies with the security guarantees in terms of data protection (adhered to the privacy agreement between the EU and the US "Privacy Shield")
The Service Provider will not use the personal data collected for other purposes that have not been mentioned and under the principle of integrity and confidentiality.
Invoices: The personal data provided for the billing of the services contracted with The Service Provider, will be used to manage it and based on the provisions of Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax for the obligation to issue invoices for the delivery of goods and provision of services. The data will be stored in our database from its emission until the legally established deadline. No data will be transferred to third parties except where legally obliged.
Information we collect automatically:
When you use our services and visit our website, we automatically collect information about your device, browser and how you interact with the site through technology like cookies.
We log data in our web service for logs such as your IP address, dates and times of access, the pages that you visit and information about system errors and crashes.
The automatically collected information is anonymized and we are unable to identify you through this unless otherwise indicated.
TREATMENT OF UNDERAGE DATA
The contents of The Website is restricted to people over 18 years of age, any person under the age of 18 who accesses the website and therefore its content must leave immediately. Therefore, no personal information is collected from children under 18 years of age.
SECURITY OF DATA AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The Service Provider informs all users that it has proceeded to adopt all the technical and organizational measures required by current regulations to maintain the security of personal data provided and thus avoid its possible loss, destruction or access by unauthorised personal.
The personal data collected will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
In accordance with the regulations in force, The Service Provider has contracts in place for companies who provide services to the company and may have access to personal data.
The Service Provider is contracted with a cybersecurity company to perform regular penetration testing and network audits of our infrastructure. Our staff are all trained in aspects of data security.
PRINCIPLE OF MINIMIZING DATA:
The personal data provided by our users must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
The user will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided. The user will personally respond to The Service Provider in front of those affected or interested and before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the case of providing false data or third parties data without their consent.
Likewise, it is reported that the personal data provided in the registration or contact forms must be completed voluntarily with the exception of the data that appears as mandatory. If the mandatory data required is not provided, the management of the request can not be guaranteed.
The recipient of the service undertakes to notify The Service Provider of any changes that occur in your data, so that they correspond to your current situation at all times.
COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLICITY
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that we can send commercial communications and advertising to our customers and potential customers about services and products that may be of interest to you.
In any case, your consent for the sending of commercial communications by electronic means (mail) or other means of equivalent communication, which The Service Provider can offer can be provided by checking the corresponding boxes in the contact and registration forms.
In your case, if you do not wish to receive information about the products and services we offer in The Service Provider, you can request your cancellation by logging into your dashboard and selecting this preference.
APPLICATION FOR THE EXERCISE OF LEGALLY ESTABLISHED RIGHTS
In accordance with the current regulations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, of direct application and mandatory compliance as of May 25, 2018, all users / interested parties may exercise their rights with the following denomination:
- Access right to have knowledge of the data that is being processed by The Service Provider
- Right to rectify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Right of opposition to oppose the processing of data.
- Right of cancellation to cancel or delete personal data.
- Right of portability, the interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that has been provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller without preventing it the person responsible to whom it was given.
- Limitation of treatment to limit treatment.
- Limit automated individual decisions so as not to be subject to individualised decisions.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can send us your request, by means of a document that proves your identity, addressed to the contact address:
The Service Provider must answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month of your request. The term may be extended to two months taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. The Service Provider will inform the interested party of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay. When the interested party submits an application electronically, the information will be provided by electronic means when possible, unless the interested party requests that it be provided by other means.
In the case of not having obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, you can file a claim with the Control Authority.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to The Service Provider.
The hosting of the servers of this website, are inside Europe.
With our data processor, there is a contract in accordance with current regulations on data protection for compliance with the guarantees of protection of personal data.
What are cookies?
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, Internet cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.  Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items in a shopping cart) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited by the user as far back as months or years ago). Read more about cookies here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_en
Although cookies cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer,  tracking cookies and especially third-party tracking cookies are commonly used as ways to compile long-term records of individuals' browsing histories - a potential privacy concern that prompted European  and U.S. lawmakers to take action in 2011.  Cookies can also store passwords and form content a user has previously entered, such as a credit card number or an address. When a user accesses a website with a cookie function for the first time, a cookie is sent from server to the browser and stored with the browser in the local computer. Later when that user goes back to the same website, the website will recognise the user because of the stored cookie with the user's information. 
Other kinds of cookies perform essential functions in the modern web. Perhaps most importantly, authentication cookies are the most common method used by web servers to know whether the user is logged in or not, and which account they are logged in with. Without such a mechanism, the site would not know whether to send a page containing sensitive information or require the user to authenticate them by logging in. The security of an authentication cookie generally depends on the security of the issuing website and the user's web browser, and on whether the cookie data is encrypted. Security vulnerabilities may allow a cookie's data to be read by a hacker, used to gain access to user data, or used to gain access (with the user's credentials) to the website to which the cookie belongs (see cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery for examples). 
Last Update: 07/10/2018